At Vibrant America, we are committed to the adherence to laws, rules, and regulations governing our business and strictly comply to all our own internal policies and procedures, including HIPAA, OSHA, CAP, state licensing regulations, and others.
We have implemented practices which will safeguard our organization from adverse consequences such as government fines, criminal prosecution, and the loss of our reputation and goodwill.
In order to ensure impeccable practices, Vibrant America has developed a compliance program and HIPAA privacy program that follows the recommendations by U.S. government. By doing so, we believe we have created a culture that fosters undisputed integrity, transparency, and accountability. The Vibrant America Compliance Program is led by Larry Small and Cheri Copie, RN, who both have more than 20 years of experience in healthcare law, regulation, and compliance.
Healthcare laws and regulations that apply to Vibrant America business activities include, but are not limited to:
- All Vibrant employees must participate in mandatory, ongoing compliance education training.
- All Vibrant employees comply with all aspects of the Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law.
- All Vibrant employees abide by the Code of Conduct and Ethics, which is designed to assist in complying with applicable state and federal laws and conducting business in an ethical manner.
- All laboratory employees abide by both Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and The College of American Pathologist (CAP)
- All laboratory tests are developed using ISO-13485 technology.